Monday, April 27, 2009

Senioritis

Allyson came in this morning and announced "ONLY 18 MORE DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL!"  I responded that I was almost as happy as she is.  After 26 years of school I have to tell you that I'm not sad to see it go.  I have had people say that they are sure I'll miss it but I'm not so sure.  It is a Monday so on the way to work I go to thinking only 19 more years of work--yee ha!  Big yippee!  What is that...almost 4800 more days?  Gee that's exciting.  Such a Monday.  I try to have a great attitude on Mondays but some days, ugh.  I took my computer to work today because we haven't been terribly busy but we sure were today.  So fortunately I didn't have much time to think about that 19 years.  Work isn't that bad but 19 years!!!  Come on Lynn...suck it up.  Only 4 more days this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment