Sunday, April 26, 2009
Babies, Boys, Balls and Business
I had a good weekend. It was interesting. Allyson had her fake baby from "Adult and Family Living Class." A couple of times it wouldn't quit crying. She got frustrated and we got a kick out of it. I don't think any of it surprised her. She has been around enough babies that she had an idea of the how much work they are. I spent part of the weekend with the 4 grandsons. That was a riot! I watched them for a couple of hours while their moms had a meeting at work. They are all so different. But so smart...of course I think so. We played outside, throwing balls, kicking balls, chasing each other, sliding down the slide and riding bikes. Then in the middle of the night I got a call to go do a drug test at a hospital for a client so we were out till about 1:00. It was crazy out in the middle of the night...drag racing, motor cycle gangs, and weird people--wow! Oh well. I would rather have a weekend anytime than a workweek, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment