Tuesday, March 31, 2009
When I Have More Time...
I chose the name I did for this blog because my life is a constant time squeeze. It has taken me three days just to write this paragraph. Not long ago John said, "I thought things were supposed to slow down as you got older." Maybe soon. I keep getting things to getting organized and it takes too much time to get organized so I haven't done it yet. I exchanged my day planner for a smarter phone and that has helped so I can sync my computer with my phone and pay my bills or check on things when I have a few free minutes. That has helped. But I decided I need time to unwind and sort my thoughts so I will write them out. Gotta go...more to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment