Monday, May 25, 2009


I think I'll quit taking days off work.  The last three times I have, I've been sick.  This time I have spent 4 out of 5 days mostly in bed.  I've been to the dentist, the doctor and the emergency room.  I've been diagnosed with a sinus infection, trigemianl neuralgia, and finally a bad tooth again.  Don't know what it is, don't care what it is, just want it to stop.  I'll go to the Dentist again tomorrow and see if the emergency room doctor was right.  But on a brighter note, Allyson got graduated!!!  It was a great weekend for family.  Janice and Elly flew in on Wednesday and out on Saturday.  Adrienne and her family and Heather and her family were all here to help with things a lot and we enjoyed everybody so much.  John said it best.  "Could anyone ask God for any better kids and grandkids than what we have?"  They are all so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment